Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 April 2020

Tena Koutou Katoa

I hope this finds everyone AOK, and in their bubbles of security and happiness.

While the whole country is in lockdown I want to share with you (my class) your mahi during this lockdown.

On our classroom site  you need to go to Kainga Wahanga 2 (Term 2).  There is a link called Mahi Kainga.

Please click onto that link and it will go to a presentation.

This presentation will hold your mahi, whether it is Panui, Tuhituhi or Pangarau for the following weeks.  Please check properly.  

You may complete this mahi in any order that you like.  I have chosen studyladder and sunshineonline because I am able to monitior your progress.

Tuhituhi will be given through a shared document.  Please just write on your own line which has your name in the first column.
I will select topics in which to write about or set tasks for you to complete.

If you have to make a copy, please save it to your drive under Mahi 2020.  Please share a copy to me so I can check and make comments.

PLEASE, PLEASE stay safe, follow the rules and we will all come through the other side.  I am so looking forward to seeing you all again soon.  If I can work out how to video myself, I will try and upload some of those.  Until then, nga mihi kia koutou.  Stay safe and be KIND.

Stay home, stay safe - Lettering typography poster with text for self quarine times. Hand letter script motivation sign catch word art design. Vintage style monochrome illustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment